Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default Table Problem

I have a single row/column table with a text form field located within. I
would like the table to remain a constant size. Problem is when I hit return
the table compensates for the return. Where would I fix this?

Thanks,

Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Frank

Click within the table. Table Properties. On the Row tab, tick the
"Specify height" box, choose your height and then choose "Exactly".

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word