Kevin

Default mail merge form letter question

I have a receipt document created in MS Word that prints 5 per sheet, that
is I have five receipts per document printed -- can I use this as a mail
merge document where for each sheet printed I have five unique receipts --
much thanks beforehand for any assistance in this problem.

Doug Robbins

Yes, insert the mergefields into each of the receipts and then insert a
Next Record before the first mergefield in each of the second through
fifth receipts on the sheet.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Kevin" wrote in message
I have a receipt document created in MS Word that prints 5 per sheet, that
is I have five receipts per document printed -- can I use this as a mail
merge document where for each sheet printed I have five unique receipts --
much thanks beforehand for any assistance in this problem.

Kevin

This did the trick nicely... thank you!

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Yes, insert the mergefields into each of the receipts and then insert a
Next Record before the first mergefield in each of the second through
fifth receipts on the sheet.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP