Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jfactor

Default how do I print on 4 x 6" landscape index cards?

I am trying to print recipes on 4 x 6" index cards. Even though I seem to
have all the correct settings, the printing either prints landscape or not
centered on the card. Any ideas? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Depending on how your printer feeds, you need to be setting the cards up as
landscape to begin with.

"jfactor" wrote in message
I am trying to print recipes on 4 x 6" index cards. Even though I seem to
have all the correct settings, the printing either prints landscape or not
centered on the card. Any ideas? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jfactor

I've done everything imaginable. However I did find that when I went to page
set up, I was able to play with the margins and get it as I want it. Thanks
for the help though. Merry Christmas.