Rabinow81 Rabinow81 is offline
Junior Member

Default Colour-code items in mailmerge

Hi there,

I’ve got a standardised report that I’d like to send out to people per e-mail using mailmerge. This report includes arrow symbols. (eg, depending on a certain value, the report says, "your performance is up compared to last year" - and next to it there's the arrow showing upwards).

Now, in the e-mails I sent out, when an arrow shows up, I’d like this symbol to appear green; if it’s pointing downwards, I’d like to turn red.

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thank you,

R81

Why background colour menu items are greyd-out? pegasus Microsoft Word Help 5 January 1st 09 05:43 PM
mailmerge zip code Julie Mailmerge 1 March 22nd 08 12:16 PM
Code in a mailmerge template Dixie Mailmerge 3 November 25th 05 07:35 AM
Help! Mailmerge code for all selected records? Kara Mailmerge 1 October 12th 05 07:05 PM
Zip code formating in mailmerge Randy Mailmerge 3 July 20th 05 06:57 PM