Debi

Default I have combined documents and need to alphabetize them.

I have combined several small files into a master file mailing list. I now
need to alphabetize them, making sure that all information pertaining to that
individual is moved as well keeping all information in place.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

You can sort by paragraphs once you get all the information for each record
into a single paragraph. If you have an empty paragraph between records,
this is easy. Find and replace ^p (paragraph break) with ^l (line break).
Then replace ^l^l (two line breaks) with ^p. This will put each block in a
single paragraph and allow you to sort alphabetically.