Alicia

Default Undo the Revert Function?

I was finishing a paper that I had, and there were some more information in a
floppy disc that I needed, so I inserted the floppy disc, and a message came
up to ask me whether I want to revert the document, and I accidentally
clicked "Yes", which made my "finished" document disappeared (changed it to
an older version). Is there any possible way to undo the revert function?
Can I somehow get my finished document back? So in a way, can I revert the
revert function?
Graham Mayor

Not unless you have the backup file option set in Word.
also
Never ever read from, write to or print from floppy with Word. This is the
most certain method of ensuring document corruption. Copy to the hard disc
and work on the document from there. This is equally relevant to other
removable media such as CDRW.