Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
WorkAround WorkAround is offline

Default Include a signature but not allow it to become an attachment

Is there any method to embed an email signature (gif) file as a signture in a
mail merge to email but include it in such as way as to ensure the the
(gif,jpg) file does not become an attachment when the recipients email is
text only?

An official signature file should not be accessible as an attached file when
emailing, many users are not aware of this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No - and if you think that by having the image of a signature in the body of
an e-mail it is somehow safer from copying than as an attachment then you
are dreaming. Any time you write your signature either with a pen or by
using a computer image, it can easily be copied by anyone who has access to
it.