Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Althea Althea is offline

Default Run Time Error

Every time I open a word doc. and or edit this doc. I am getting this error
message "Run time Error" "C:/program files\Microsoft
Office\office11\windord.exec.
also the message states " this application has requested the runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team
for more information. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this program but the
problem persist. Any help would be grately appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

One doc or all docs?
If it is just the one doc it is probably corrupt.
If it is all docs then see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm
reinstalling Word rarely achieves anything useful

run-time error 53 Genia New Users 2 March 1st 07 07:07 PM
Run time error 91 wkstob Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 06 01:41 AM
run-time error JohnnyBoy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 06 06:31 AM
run time error 91 tonyd Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 06 07:46 AM
Run-time error 91 JMildren Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 07:47 PM