Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Molas Molas is offline

Default How to change a complete sentence from upper case to lower case

How do I do that without changing letter by letter?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Highlight the sentence, Shift + F3.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Molas" wrote in message
How do I do that without changing letter by letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Format | Change Case. Shift+F3 will cycle through several different caps
styles, but they vary depending on the selection, so it's often more
efficient just to go to the dialog to begin with.

"Molas" wrote in message
How do I do that without changing letter by letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Samson Samson is offline

Default How to change a complete sentence from upper case to lower cas

Just FYI: Shift+F3 = #. That will erase the entire sentence and replace it
with #. Have you checked to see if the All Caps is selected? Highlight the
sentence and right click on it. Then Select Font and check id ALL CAPS is
selected.
--
Regards,

Samson

"Molas" wrote in message
How do I do that without changing letter by letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

The F makes the world of difference.

--