Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Excel table resizes when edited

You are welcome

BWPanda wrote:
"BWPanda" wrote in message
Another question I have, though somewhat unrelated, regards saving
as PDF: Is there a way to save this document as PDF without the font from
the Excel table looking yuck?
All the fonts look fine, except for those in the table itself. I'm
guessing it's because Word embeds the font for normal text, but
can't for text from Excel's table...?
At the moment, it's saving the table as a bitmap (I think), which
doesn't look very nice.
Any ideas?

Actually, I just tried your earlier suggestion and pasted as HTML.
Had to do a bit of tweaking, but now it updates without resizing, and
the PDFs look better. I think it's all good now, thanks again for all
the help!