Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bxrswfe Bxrswfe is offline

Default Can I prevent users from modifying styles within template?

I created a document template with customized styles. Is there any way of
allowing users of the template to utilize these styles, but prevent them from
modifying them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word? If it's 2007, check the Developer tab - Protect
Document - Restrict Formatting and Editing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible