End Note corruption captions and cross references

Old September 8th 20, 05:17 AM
mil0023 mil0023 is offline

Default End Note corruption captions and cross references

Hello,

I've been having a weird problem in Word. I've got a document with lots of figure captions - some of which are in text boxes.

When I update end note references, it (sometimes) corrupts these so that the text of every caption in every text box is copied to every other text box, and then the cross references which previously only showed the figure number, when refreshed, now show all of this text.

I've got MS Word 2013 and EndNote X6 - it's a work version so not sure about updating, but has anyone heard of this before?

Thanks in advance
Old September 8th 20, 12:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Sounds like a problem with EndNote X6. Can you simply remove it, and
just use Word's footnoting system?

--
mil0023