Convex/Concave writing or font

Old May 23rd 07, 07:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
regutierr

Default Convex/Concave writing or font

How do I change it so when I write it appears convex or concave on microsoft
word? In other words when I write it looks like the shape of a rainbow.
Old May 23rd 07, 08:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg

Have you tried using Word’s WordArt (Insert Picture WordArt)?

Some of the WordArt options seem to match your description. Note, however,
that WordArt is inserted as a picture - it does not act as normal text but
you can edit the text later by right-clicking the WordArt and selecting
Format Picture.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

Old August 21st 20, 08:13 PM
Kitchen56 Kitchen56 is offline

If you are changing the content for the fonts and other things that make the article looks even more exotic then you can try on https://essay-reviewer.com/best-paper-writing-service/ essay reviewer where many professionals has been selling their skills and learning to another students as a gifts though and you can enjoy your career options even more than ever

Is it possible to design a font based on my own writing? DTFwriter Microsoft Word Help 5 April 26th 07 05:54 PM
My pc is writing by itself. What can I do? cris Microsoft Word Help 1 March 30th 06 01:44 PM
writing help Jamal Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 01:08 PM
Writing "n" with the ~ on top. HR Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 05 11:22 PM
Writing a thesis Kylie Microsoft Word Help 4 March 17th 05 01:17 PM