Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Empaine Empaine is offline

Default Alphabetizing Help

I need some help, obviously. How do I alphabetize a list without it
considering the words "the" or "a" or "an". I'd rather not have to resort
the list manually, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

alphabetizing Lorinda Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 07 02:12 AM
Alphabetizing a list. Lisa Microsoft Word Help 3 January 18th 07 07:31 AM
Alphabetizing Sharonpl Microsoft Word Help 2 October 3rd 06 05:45 AM
alphabetizing dan Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 06 12:35 AM
Alphabetizing nenesunshine Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 06 05:57 AM