Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
emjay emjay is offline

Default Word won't start

When I try to start Word 2003 I get an error message "Microsoft Word has
stopped working". I can't start it from a document either. It does start in
Safe Mode but I don't know what to look for. I've run "Detect and Repair"
and it says it's OK.
I can't find my original disc to re-install it. (I have it less than a year.)
The other Office products seem OK.
--
emjay