Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chuck Dreier

Default Align Right & Justify buttons don't appear on toolbar?

Help please. I've just noticed that my right alignment button as well as
the justify are not in the format portion of my toolbar in Word 2003. Any
idea where they are, or how to get them back. Help please, I'm working on a
document that needs these alignments! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

If you haven't deliberately customized the toolbar, you should be able
to get back to the original state by opening the Tools Customize
dialog, clicking the Toolbars tab, selecting the Formatting item in
the list, and clicking the Reset button.

If you want to keep other customizations and just add back the missing
buttons, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm.
The commands are "Align Right" and "Justify" in the Format category of
the Customize dialog.

The commands also have the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+R and Ctrl+J,
respectively.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman