Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Whitey Whitey is offline

Default Alignment buttons

My daughter's alignment buttons on word 2003 (left, center and right) don't
work correctly -- & I can't seem to fix them. Want to correct them as they
work on word 2003 for me: clicking on the button allows me to align text as
desired throughout my document.
Her's seem to move the text, but never to the desired position that was the
default on my version of word 2003. Tried working with tab and paragraph
formatting options, but to no avail.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Whitey Whitey is offline

These are the three buttons on the toolbar on top of documents; when text is
selected, the text is justified either left, right, or it is centered
depending on which of the buttons is pressed.

alignment sherry Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 08 03:14 AM
how to use check buttons or options buttons in a mail document myva Mailmerge 1 June 19th 07 11:55 AM
alignment la6973 Microsoft Word Help 5 October 9th 06 11:51 PM
Alignment lindy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 7th 06 07:04 PM
Add Buttons to Menu - Buttons don't stay Jason Ryon Microsoft Word Help 6 September 28th 05 04:20 AM