Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chellyneedshelp! chellyneedshelp! is offline

Default i can i auto summerize a document and keep the original document

i would like to be able to auto summarize a document with out loosing the
original document or changing the content of the original document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chellyneedshelp![_2_] chellyneedshelp![_2_] is offline

Default i can i auto summerize a document and keep the original docume

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Are you using Word 2003? When you go to ToolsAutoSummarize click on the
icon labled "Create a new document and put the summary there" before
clicking OK. If that doesn't resolve the issue you'll have to be a lot more
explicit about what the issue actually is.
--
HTH |:)hi CyberTaz, I know how to do it wit word 2003, but I am using word 2007
Bob Jones

"chellyneedshelp!" wrote in
message ...
i would like to be able to auto summarize a document with out loosing the
original document or changing the content of the original document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Had you said so originally I wouldn't have wasted your time... or mine

Click the arrow at the right end of the QAT & select More Commands..., then
choose all from the command categories list. Locate the AutoSummarize Tools
& add it to your QAT. It isn't included on the Ribbon.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"chellyneedshelp!" wrote in