Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mkara mkara is offline

Default how can an email recipient edit an email and 'reply' it back

I would like to send an email so that the recipient(s) can add text and then
click reply or reply all to send the message back. I have seen this before
in the form of a sign up list and thought it was a very cool capability,
however I unintentionally deleted it before I had a chance to find out how it
was done. I tried form fields but quickly learned that can't be done without
sending the document as an attachment. Any ideas out there?