Oh_no

Default How do I increase font size to more than 72

I want to create a simple "Found Cat" notice for an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
to post on telephone poles. I'd like a font with a size larger than 72 for
the word "Found" so that it is large enough to read from within a car.

I've searched for templates and "large font" on microsoft, but can't find
anything. Is there a way to have normal ole Word to increase the font sizes
over 72?

Thanks!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Highlight the font size and type in whatever size you want.

I hope you can find its owner.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Oh_no" wrote in message
I want to create a simple "Found Cat" notice for an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
to post on telephone poles. I'd like a font with a size larger than 72
for
the word "Found" so that it is large enough to read from within a car.

I've searched for templates and "large font" on microsoft, but can't find
anything. Is there a way to have normal ole Word to increase the font
sizes
over 72?

Thanks!

Amedee Van Gasse

Oh_no shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

I want to create a simple "Found Cat" notice for an 8.5 x 11 sheet of
paper to post on telephone poles. I'd like a font with a size larger
than 72 for the word "Found" so that it is large enough to read from
within a car.

I've searched for templates and "large font" on microsoft, but can't
find anything. Is there a way to have normal ole Word to increase
the font sizes over 72?

Thanks!

In addition to JoAnn and Garfield-n-Odie (sic!):

The Webdings has a very small cat-shaped character. Increase the size
to 500 to fill the page.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Great idea! You could put FOUND, that Wingding, and a phone number. Short
and sweet.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Oh_no shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

I want to create a simple "Found Cat" notice for an 8.5 x 11 sheet of
paper to post on telephone poles. I'd like a font with a size larger
than 72 for the word "Found" so that it is large enough to read from
within a car.

I've searched for templates and "large font" on microsoft, but can't
find anything. Is there a way to have normal ole Word to increase
the font sizes over 72?

Thanks!

In addition to JoAnn and Garfield-n-Odie (sic!):

The Webdings has a very small cat-shaped character. Increase the size
to 500 to fill the page.

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Wingding, webding. One of those dingaling fonts. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Webding.

so
all may benefit.

[...]

Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

Wingding, webding. One of those dingaling fonts. :-)

Teach-In
Ding Ding a Dong
/Teach-In

--