Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy Simulation Solutions Nancy Simulation Solutions is offline

Default how do I save multiple word documents as one multi-page document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. Copy and paste them into one Word doc.

2. Merge them into one Word doc.

3. Combine them into one .pdf file.

--
JoAnn Paules