Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nrk3

Default Attachments and CC

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyway to add attachments and do CC in mail
merge. I was able to run the script that does the attachments form
this group but I have not seen anything that could do both.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Add either a .CC = or .BCC = in the code as shown below:

With oItem
.Subject = mysubject
.body = ActiveDocument.Content
Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, 1).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.To = Datarange
For i = 2 To Maillist.Tables(1).Columns.Count
Set Datarange = Maillist.Tables(1).Cell(Counter, i).Range
Datarange.End = Datarange.End - 1
.Attachments.Add Trim(Datarange.Text), olByValue, 1
Next i
.CC = "email address for CC"
.BCC = "email address for BCC
.Send
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"nrk3" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyway to add attachments and do CC in mail
merge. I was able to run the script that does the attachments form
this group but I have not seen anything that could do both.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nrk3

Thanks Doug,

For the help but is there anyway to populate the CC field dynamically
also?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you have the CC email addresses in the data source, you can include them
in the catalog or directory type mailmerge document that is used as part of
the procedure and get them from there using similar techniques to the way in
which the address of the addressee is obtained.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP