Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abi Abi is offline

Default Disabling Reviewing facility in Word

Can I permanently disable the Reviewing facility in Word? I've tried to
remove it from the Options list, but every time I open a document, it
reappears. I'm only interested in seeing 'Final'.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you Accept All Changes and delete all Comments, you won't see
them any more.

Word shows you that your document contains Tracked Changes each time
you open it so that you won't accidentally send your document to
someone who shouldn't see the changes and comments.