Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abi Abi is offline

Default Removing unwanted fonts

I have removed unwanted fonts from c: Windows Fonts, but when I open Word
(or Excel for that matter) a lot more fonts appear than what is left in
Fonts. Can someone tell me what I need to do to remove or switch off the
remaining unwanted fonts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you restarted the computer since making the changes in the Fonts
folder?

(Did you experiment to see what would happen if you chose one of the
deleted fonts? Probably Word would default to the Normal paragraph
style font, so try it with some really different-looking font so you
can see right away that it's no longer there.)