Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abs abs is offline

Default Table of Conents Out of Order`

Using Word 2007 and I have created a Table of Contents within a frame
(working on a newsletter). The TOC is picking up its data from styles and it
works perfectly, except the items within the table of contents are out of
order. For example, I have two articles on page 1 and the second article
title is showing first in the table of contents. Suggestions? As always,
thank you for any help you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the articles are in text boxes, it could be that the "second" article is
anchored to a paragraph that actually precedes the paragraph to which the
"first" article is anchored. Or, even if they're anchored to the same
paragraph, their order may be reversed.

http://word.mvps.org