computernrse

Default How do I reinstall Word when I don't have a access code on the cd

My computer was recently repaired. The person who repaired it wiped my MS
Word out. I'm trying to reinstall it with the discs that came with the
computer, but I keep getting a message asking me to enter the 25 character cd
key. The message says it is located on the yellow sticker on the jewel case.
A jewel case did not come with my discs, they're all in paper sleeves from
the manufacturer. Can anyone help me figure out where else I might get the
code so I can access Word?
Doug Robbins

In that case, you should have received a Certificate of Authenticity from
the manufacturer that will contain the product key.

You can try this, but it will probably direct you to the supplier of the PC

See the KnowledgeBase article "How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office
2000 Program Setup" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

--
Hope this helps.