Edward Jones (Eddie)

Default Printing Document Causes Characters to overlap on left hand side

I have several users that occasionally print a document and all the
charatcers print one on top of the other in a one character wide column on
the left hand side. The document is also modified to have the same behavior
and is only fixed when the font type or size is changed. The majority of
users claim to be using the default font when this behavior occurs. Thank you.