Kevin

Default Possible to mail merge and print on angle?

Hi there. I'm in the process of starting an invitation/announcement
business. The envelopes are hand made and I have a need to address them via
mail merge in Word from a template I created in Excel. The problem is that I
need to be able to print on a 45 degree angle. Is there any way to
accomplish this in Word?

Since I can't really feed a square sheet of paper through a printer on a 45
degree angle, I need to feed it though square and have it print out one a 45
degree angle.

-Kevin

Is it possible to create the

.. I've figured out the mail merge, but my question is this:

Kevin

My apologies...this went through before I was finished. Please disregard
this post and see 'Possible to mail merge and print on 45 degree angle?'
post. Thanks!

"Kevin" wrote:

Hi there. I'm in the process of starting an invitation/announcement
business. The envelopes are hand made and I have a need to address them via
mail merge in Word from a template I created in Excel. The problem is that I
need to be able to print on a 45 degree angle. Is there any way to
accomplish this in Word?

Since I can't really feed a square sheet of paper through a printer on a 45
degree angle, I need to feed it though square and have it print out one a 45
degree angle.

-Kevin

Is it possible to create the

. I've figured out the mail merge, but my question is this:

Word 2003 Mail Merge will not print individual pages or Ranges Rick Mailmerge 4 July 29th 05 05:07 AM
Mail Merge won't print Pam Mailmerge 2 July 20th 05 11:24 PM
Print envelops from a mail merge document Jim Mailmerge 7 June 21st 05 05:33 AM
How do I print on a continuous form in mail merge? Jamie Mailmerge 0 February 2nd 05 05:43 PM
How do I print a mail merge data source without the main document Lynn A Mailmerge 0 January 21st 05 10:39 AM