Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mindy

Default Different Headers for each right-hand page

I have a complicated situation in the Header department:

My Grandfather is writing a commentary on a book of the Bible. For easy
reference purposes, he wishes to to include the particular chapter and verse
he is currently writing about at the top of each right hand page (so it will
change on every right hand page). This commentary is over 200 pages long.
The only way I can figure to have different headers is to put a section
break inbetween each page. This, however would be a long process.
Also, he currently has headers/footers set to even/odd pages.
Does anyone have a suggestion to make this a shorter process? Keep in mind,
he will only have to make individual headers for half the pages (right-hand
side only). The other pages will be automated.

Thanks very much!
Mindy