Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cuguy cuguy is offline

Default sub-folders open in middle instead of from the left-hand side

Whenever I access word files it brings me to the middle of the listing of
subfolders instead of starting me out on the left hand side. Users often can
find specific files because they don't think to scroll left to look for
addtional files, as they assume they're already at the beginning of the
listing... Any idea how to change this so subfolders by default, display and
appear by first on listed on the left-hand side?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Waylyn