Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vasco1010

Default start enforcement

I am trying to protect my document to allow only filling in forms, but it
doesn't allow me to click the button "start enforcement" Why is this???
HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you selected the type of protection to be applied? What version of
Word?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"vasco1010" wrote in message
I am trying to protect my document to allow only filling in forms, but it
doesn't allow me to click the button "start enforcement" Why is this???
HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vasco1010

It is Word 2003.... I selected the "Editing Restrictions" (No. 2) for
"Filling In Forms," but it won't let me select "Start Enforcement" after I do
this.

"vasco1010" wrote in message
I am trying to protect my document to allow only filling in forms, but it
doesn't allow me to click the button "start enforcement" Why is this???
HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It normally does.

Try using a macro with the command

ActiveDocument.Protect wdAllowOnlyFormFields, NoReset