Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cgoehring78

Default delete paragraph markers (hard enter) at end of lines

I copied a 4.7mg document to Word with "hard enters" at the end of each line
within each paragraph. I'd like to shorten the document by decreasing the
right margin. With hard enters, the only way I know how to do this is to
delete each paragraph (format) marker line by line. This is too
time-consuming.

Is there a better way without losing paragraph distinctions?