Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Microsoft Apprentice

Default How do you delete an automatic highlighting?

How do you change the setting when you are printing a letter so when it
prints it highlights the address, but it does not show this highlighting on
the screen?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Can you explain exactly what you mean?

Microsoft Apprentice wrote:
How do you change the setting when you are printing a letter so when
it prints it highlights the address, but it does not show this
highlighting on the screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Microsoft Apprentice

Thanks for the response.
I have a form letter with the address preprinted on it. When I view it on
the screen it (the address of the company at the bottom of the letter) it
shows as regular text. Then after printing the letter, the copy has yellow
highlighting on this preprinted address.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Can you explain exactly what you mean?

Microsoft Apprentice wrote:
How do you change the setting when you are printing a letter so when
it prints it highlights the address, but it does not show this
highlighting on the screen?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

I can't say that I have seen this before, but it could be a display driver
problem. Try updating your display driver and/or reducing the hardware
acceleration

Preprinted address? Is this text or a graphic?