Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thom Davies Thom Davies is offline

Default Bold in Word 2007

Help out there. I have been Office since it was a baby with Word Star. I
have old documents and am finding that I now cannot print anything in bold.
It comes out little boxes instead of the text.

Has anyone else run into this. Could it be I need another driver for my
printer?

Blessings
--
Thom Davies