Mike Gould

Default Watermark Graphics...

I am making electronic letterhead and I use a graphic as a watermark that
is almost full page - logo at the top, address info at the bottom - but if I
want to change the page margins, specifically increasing the top margin, the
watermark shifts downward.

Shouldn't such a graphic be decoupled from the editable portion, or is there
a way to insert some sort of background graphic that is decoupled from page
editing?

Many Kind Thanks!

Mike

Michael Gould

Thanks Suzanne!

How exactly do I do that?

Mike

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If the watermark is anchored to the header and its position is defined
relative to the page, then changes in margins should not affect it.

so
all may benefit.

"Mike Gould" wrote in message
I am making electronic letterhead and I use a graphic as a watermark
that
is almost full page - logo at the top, address info at the bottom - but
if

want to change the page margins, specifically increasing the top margin,

the
watermark shifts downward.

Shouldn't such a graphic be decoupled from the editable portion, or is

there
a way to insert some sort of background graphic that is decoupled from

page
editing?

Many Kind Thanks!

Mike

Michael Gould

OK, figured out how to do that, yet it still shifts the graphic down after
it is aligned relative to the page - I also noted that it will not let me do
both horizontal AND vertical alignment.

Where do we go from here?

Thanks again!

"Mike Gould" wrote in message
I am making electronic letterhead and I use a graphic as a watermark
that
is almost full page - logo at the top, address info at the bottom - but
if

want to change the page margins, specifically increasing the top margin,

the
watermark shifts downward.

Shouldn't such a graphic be decoupled from the editable portion, or is

there
a way to insert some sort of background graphic that is decoupled from

page
editing?

Many Kind Thanks!

Mike

Michael Gould

....Moreover, the graphic is wider than the default page margins...ahh,
wait...GOT IT!!!!

Thanks so much! I just had to mess with it!

It Works!

Thank you again!

"Mike Gould" wrote in message
I am making electronic letterhead and I use a graphic as a watermark
that
is almost full page - logo at the top, address info at the bottom - but
if

want to change the page margins, specifically increasing the top margin,

the
watermark shifts downward.

Shouldn't such a graphic be decoupled from the editable portion, or is

there
a way to insert some sort of background graphic that is decoupled from

page
editing?

Many Kind Thanks!

Mike

Glad you got there in the end!

"Michael Gould" wrote in message
...Moreover, the graphic is wider than the default page margins...ahh,
wait...GOT IT!!!!

Thanks so much! I just had to mess with it!

It Works!

Thank you again!

Mike

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If the watermark is anchored to the header and its position is defined
relative to the page, then changes in margins should not affect it.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.