Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Geoffrey

Default Show paragraphs, spaces, line breaks etc

I am using Word in Outlook. For some reason it has turned on the feature
that shows paragraphs, tabs, spaces, line breaks etc. I know how to turn
this on and off in Word but cannot find how to do it when using Word in
Outlook. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

There is no difference between Word used in Outlook and Word used on its
own - apart from the toolbars available by default. CTRL+* will toggle the
display of formatting characters.