Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
press2

Default conceptual framework ( how is it done )

I am doing a course on management. The question says: Describe conceptual
framework of human resourse in nursing service
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

This forum is for questions about the Microsoft Word itself, not the subject
matter you choose to use Word for.

That said, what language are you studyiing in as it clearly isn't English?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"press2" wrote in message
I am doing a course on management. The question says: Describe conceptual
framework of human resourse in nursing service

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

That said, what language are you studyiing in as it clearly isn't English?

Californian is my guess.