Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobgetz6 bobgetz6 is offline

Default How do you turn off red and green correction needed lines?

The red and green lines that show incorrect spelling and improper spacing
appear on a finished document and if you click ignoe, they appear when you
reopen the file.

For example, I have an advertising piece that does not conform and I like to
open it and show it to people without the lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Select the text and set tools language set language to do not check
spelling and grammar (there is an equivalent option in Word 2007)

bobgetz6 wrote:
The red and green lines that show incorrect spelling and improper
spacing appear on a finished document and if you click ignoe, they
appear when you reopen the file.

For example, I have an advertising piece that does not conform and I
like to open it and show it to people without the lines.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or you can just hide the errors, which will still allow you to spell-check
the document manually; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/M...m#HidingErrors

http://word.mvps.org