Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lost in space Lost in space is offline

Default Can not remove a watermark from Word 2007 doc

Help! I've added a watermark to my document and want to remove it from the
cover page. I've tried inserting "breaks" surrounding the page and that
doesn't work. I've also found I can not remove the water mark at all on any
of the pages... any suggerstions?