Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
radiant star radiant star is offline

Default How can I get a blank business card template vertical orientation

I am trying to print out an emergancy phone list for our employees the size
of a business card. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Tools Letters & Mailings Envelopes & Labels Labels
dialog, click Options and choose a business card, for example number
5371. Leave the Address box blank and click the New Document button.

In the new document, make sure you can see the table cells -- click
Table Show Gridlines if needed. Select the whole table. Go to the
Format Text Direction dialog and choose the direction you want.

You should probably also right-click the table, choose the Cell
Alignment item, and choose the top-left alignment.

Type the list in the first cell, copy it to the clipboard, select the
whole table, and paste to repeat it in all the cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:17:01 -0700, radiant star radiant
wrote:

I am trying to print out an emergancy phone list for our employees the size
of a business card. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
radiant star radiant star is offline

Default How can I get a blank business card template vertical orientat

Thanks, it worked out great but if I wanted to post cell #'s on one side and
the home #'s of the employees on the other side so they would have a double
sided business card is there an easier way of doing this versus printing out
a copy of each page and then taking it over to the copying machine?

wrote:

I am trying to print out an emergancy phone list for our employees the size
of a business card. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You could print all the copies of one page on one side of the card
stock; then turn the stack of pages over, put them back in the
printer, and print all the copies of the second page. But the copier
method would be both faster and cheaper.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman