SDecou

Default Word 2003 Templates and Add-ins

I created a firm global template called "zzFirm". I named it with the zz
because I was told that the global templates load alphabetically. Is this
true? I am finding this to be just the opposite. Meaning, I have another
template called "Addr" that is conflicting with the toolbar settings I have
in my zzFirm.

Thanks.
Graham Mayor

SDecou wrote:
I created a firm global template called "zzFirm". I named it with
the zz because I was told that the global templates load
alphabetically. Is this true? I am finding this to be just the
opposite. Meaning, I have another template called "Addr" that is
conflicting with the toolbar settings I have in my zzFirm.

Thanks.

Global templates load in reverse alphanumeric order, so zzFirm will load
before Addr.

Graham Mayor

I pressed send too quickly
See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm for an
overview of controlling wayward toolbars - here the Acrobat toolbar.