Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kalico

Default Can't Protect Document?

Please can someone help. I have been creating a form and have had to alter it
many times. I have finally completed it but whan I went to protect it the
protect document field in the toolbar is greyed out and it won't let me
select it likewise with the padlock on the forms toolbar? Is there something
obvious I am missing? I really do not want to start at the beginning again as
this has already taken many hours of my time.