ll

Default Program Icons on Toolbar

Can you put program icons on the toolbar? Thanks.
Word Heretic

G'day "ll" ,

yes. its a 16x16 bmp that only recognises its own unique transparency
format (erase the background by hand once its on the toolbar)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

ll reckoned:

Can you put program icons on the toolbar? Thanks.

Word Heretic

G'day "ll" ,

You need to have a Word template with customisations in it and some
backing VBA to call the application of choice.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

ll reckoned: