Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phil Phil is offline

Default how do I show & resize a JPG image in normal view by dragging

I have been importing pictures into Word and then resizing them by dragging.
Dragging doesn't work anymore. I can import the pictures and resize them by
changing the percentages in the box that shows up. What happened? As far as I
know the only thing that has occurred was a Microsoft Update.

Phil
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

When you are importing pictures are any image, what si very important is the
aspect ration. Which means whn you enlarge are reduce the size, it has to
propotionally reduce and enlarge. Therefore, click the image and press
Shift+Ctrl+Alt, and gently pull the corner handle.

If you just the corner, the image enlarges or reduces, but they are
distorted image as per the image processing technique. You are not mainting
the aspect ratio in to the resolution of your system.

Challa Prabhu