Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Spell Checker Working but Last field on form "Locks up" form.

We have a form that uses a spellcheck macro that I got from the MVP's (works
great!). Now one of our users says that the spellchecker is working, but
that when they try to enter information in the last field on the form it
"freezes". I haven't been able to duplicate the problem on any of the pc's
in our office. Any idea's on what might cause this problem?

Thanks for the help!!

Ken K. - 2191
--
akkrug
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

When I try to email the template with the Word form overlaid on it from my
startup directory, All of the contents of the form disappears. On the bright
side, the spell check button does display (twice). When I edit the .dot file
on my pc, the contents of the form looks good. Is it better to make the
fillable form a doc file and just load the template with the macros,
toolbars, etc. on startup?

Thanks for the help!!

Ken K.
--