Ernesto

Default I can´t do open now two files in separate windows of word. Why?

I can´t do open now, after instaling the device "Targus Port Replicator Video
Setting", two files in two separate windows of word. All the open files
remain in the same windows. Why?.
Jay Freedman

Ernesto wrote:
I can´t do open now, after instaling the device "Targus Port
Replicator Video Setting", two files in two separate windows of
word. All the open files remain in the same windows. Why?.

Go to Tools Options View and check the option for "Windows in Taskbar".

I doubt that this box became unchecked as a result of installing a device --
the timing was probably coincidental.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Office Proffesional 2003 unable to open files. davidsmum Microsoft Word Help 11 July 30th 06 04:11 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Open DataSource Works On Windows XP but not on Windows 2000 Sandra Miller Mailmerge 4 April 19th 05 03:43 PM
Why can't I open Word files from CD or DVD? I'm the administrator. Therese Microsoft Word Help 0 April 12th 05 03:05 AM
Cannot open Word document in a Windows XP machine. Thomas Microsoft Word Help 0 March 3rd 05 09:57 AM