Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Smith 360

Default PLEASE!!!HOW use cutepdf software to convert?!!

I have downloaded the cutepdf free software and need to convert a Word
document to into a pdf file. Although I have downloaded the software and
it's sitting in a folder with an .exe extention I have no idea what to do
next. Someone said I need to install it. I don't have a clue how to do
this. And then what do I do after that? Is there some kind person out there
willing to hold my hand thru this process. I don't seem to have the computer
brains to figure this out by myself. I would thank you most kindly for a
step by step, somewhat dumbie proof, walk thru. Thanks a million in advance!