Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lexaservices lexaservices is offline

Default How do I get rid of the frames?

Hi there

Im new to MS Word 2007 and the little blue frames are driving me mad! When I
open a new document the cursor is always in a little blue frame rather than
at the top of the page where it should be. I can remove the frame by right
clicking and selecting format frame. But how can I get rid of this frame
forever, i.e. not come up at all?. These blue frames also appear when I
update a table of contents or add in certain autotexts. Can anyone help
please?

Frames SJT Microsoft Word Help 1 October 25th 06 02:13 AM
frames Bob Microsoft Word Help 2 August 17th 06 07:29 PM
frames martin Microsoft Word Help 3 July 10th 06 10:11 AM
I need help with frames Hans L Page Layout 5 February 19th 06 05:29 AM
frames Frank Drost Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 05 10:24 AM