Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
James Inman

Default How Do I Delete Page Numbers I Don't Want!

This whole page numbering and section break thing is retarded. It's not user
friendly at all. I JUST WANT TO DELETE A FEW PAGE NUMBERS AT THE FRONT OF MY
BOOK! Just create a program that lets you click on the page number and delete
it. AND LET THE PAGE NUMBERS START ON THE PAGE THAT I WANT WITHOUT ALL THIS
SECTION BREAK CRAP! Also the page number format box NEEDS MORE OPTIONS!
Here's an idea... "Start page numbering from here down" AND DON'T MAKE IT PUT
PAGE NUMBERS ON THE WHOLE DOCUMENT. I've been to numerous forums and ALL
KINDS OF PEOPLE ARE FRUSTRATED WITH THIS!