docmarkh

Default how do i automatically format specific text e.g apply a custom col

I always want my company name to be printed in a certain way, so how do I set
WEord to automatically format it in the font and colour that I want?
Pat Garard

G'Day docmarkh,

1. Type it in, format it precisely as you would like it.

2. Select it and
InsertAutotextNew
give it a name you will remember.

3. To insert it, begin to type its name - after a few letters, Word
will 'offer' to insert the Autotext with 'Press Enter to Insert'.
(Press ENTER).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"docmarkh" wrote in message
I always want my company name to be printed in a certain way, so how do I
set
WEord to automatically format it in the font and colour that I want?

Graham Mayor

Alternatively set it up as a formatted autocorrect entry.

"docmarkh" wrote in message
I always want my company name to be printed in a certain way, so how
do I set
WEord to automatically format it in the font and colour that I want?

Automatically turn Hyperlinks into text nico Microsoft Word Help 2 February 13th 05 07:33 PM
Changing the format of text in a cell richardC Tables 3 January 7th 05 05:25 PM
Automatically changing text when another text is changed Melissa S Microsoft Word Help 1 December 29th 04 08:43 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Created my own format on first page, want text to continue same. . Wordworrier Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 08:53 PM